For as little as $20 a month (or any amount of your choice) you can make regular donations to Cholmondeley. You will receive an annual tax receipt to help with your tax rebate and you can change the amount of your donation at any time.
Your contributions will go directly towards ensuring families in need can not only access Cholmondeley and the respite they often desperately need, but are given uniquely child-centred care and education that is focused on building resilience.
Last financial year (2018-2019) our supporters helped us provide essential respite care to:
- 354 children from 212 families experiencing crisis
- For a total of 4,461 bednights
- Giving children 2,000 hours of education, 8,640 hours of care with 1,100 nutritional meals.
The easiest way to become a regular giver is to set up a monthly donation online.
So what exactly does your monthly donation do?
- $20 provides transportation to and from Cholmondeley for children staying with us for respite care
- $40 provides a week of nutritious meals for a child staying at Cholmondeley
- $100 provides the children an outing to support our Activities Based learning program giving children experiences they that don’t often have.
Set up your monthly donation now
You can also set up your own automatic payment:
03 0866 0337413 000
Particulars: Your Name
Remember we will need your details to send you an annual donations receipt. Please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Jaimie Leigh's Story here on our website to learn more about the impact Cholmondeley can have as one of the earliest forms of support available to children and families experiencing crisis.